Every time you fave I'll add a charm and tell you one real fact about me.
1. I don't find Abercrombie and Hollister to be fashionable.
2. I HATE coffee, so much that I can't even stand it. I only order fraps from Starbuck's, especially Double Chocolaty Chip and Strawberry Creme :)
3. Me and my friends are called The Triple S; they have polyvores too!
4. I always finish the popcorn before the movie starts.
5. I love different colored sharpies :D
6. I'm a HUGE procrastinater. Mostly because I always end up going on polyvore or facebook.
7. I want to go to Harvard University, become a corporate lawyer, work at Sidley, and then live in the Trump Towers with my BFFs :) (I hope I'm smart enough).
8. I love the taste of water...even though it has no taste. haha.
9. I have three favorite songs: Please Don't Stop the Music, Disturbia, and Let it Rock <3
10. I text my friends even when they're only a few inches away.
11. I'm like really bad at finding out what a person's saying when they're mouthing words.
12. I like it when people say "crazy cute". I think it's catchyyy :]
13. I support Obama, but it would have been interesting to see Palin's reaction if she won.
14. I'm really ticklish...and when I say really I mean REALLY. I could seriously punch someone in the face by accident when trying to stop them.
15. I don't like black nail polish. I have never put it on my finger nails and I never will. && that's just my opinion :D
16. I've always wanted a clear plastic umbrella.
17. My birthday is February 6 :)
18. I only eat Lucky Charms for the charms...they're magically delicious :D
19. My favorite color is pinkkk.
20. I have never finished an eraser in my entire life. I always buy one, write a bunch of stuff on it, use it, break it into little pieces, and then throw it away.
21. I don't bite my nails and I never have. I don't know why people do.
22. I don't know how to ride a bike :(
23. I don't like oranges, but I like tangerines.
24. I'm scared to pop a balloon. I don't know why though. It's probably because I hate the loud sound.
26. I feel happy to be alive when I'm in downtown surrounded by the bright lights :)
27. I like taking pictures.
28. I always wear skinny jeans, I rarely wear flare jeans.
29. I change the date on my homework so my teachers don't think I procrastinate :)
30. I use my cellphone to see in the dark :D
31. I will go out of my way to step on a leaf that looks particularly crunchy.
32. I love white orchids.
33. I'm super skinny.
34. My hair ends at my shoulders and I have to straighten it everyday for it to look nice.
35. I wear contacts. I always end up ripping alot of my left contacts by accident for some reason.
36. I heart talking on the phone <3
37. I flip my pillow to get to the colder side :)
38. I take long showers that last about 40 minutes.
39. I like blowing bubbles :D
40. I only like hard and juicy apples, mostly green ones.
41. I like sharpening No. 2 pencils. Their sharp tips satisfy me :]
42. I can never spell the word like. I always spell it like "liek".
43. I think Victoria's Secret lip gloss is really sticky, but I still like it.
44. I want the summer to come, now.
45. I buy a lot of necklaces and bracelets but then end up wearing it only two times and then forgetting about it.
46. One day, I'm going to go to Paris :]
47. I like it when I get Facebook bumper stickers.
48. As you can tell, I like using a lot of smiley faces :)
49. When I was young, I would run up the stairs because I thought someone was going to grab me. Oh gawd.
50. I always cross my legs when I take a seat.
51. Whenever I have chapstick with me then I always push the cap up and down with my thumb again and again just for the noise.
52. I love shopping. It makes me happy :)
53. I don't really put on perfume or any other other fragrances; only sometimes when I'm in the mood.
54. I hate it when I'm chewing minty gum and then I drink water. It tastes so colddd.
55. I put on nail polish and then chip it off the next day. What a waste of polish.
56. For some reason, I like watching those long advertisements on TV about products like vacuums and juicer machines.
57. I love hole-punching and stapling random papers.
58. I like fruity gum more than minty gum.
59. I really like books that make me cry at the end.
60. I prefer Pepsi over Coca Cola (yes, I can tell the difference between those two).
61. I have a very, very mild form of claustrophobia.
62. I love using glue guns and drawing shapes and then peeling it off after it's dried. It's fun :)
63. Talking about blood or shots makes me squeamish, which is why I can't be a doctor.
64. I love copying and scanning papers for some reason.
65. I always go over my texts and minutes and then have to suffer in the end :(
66. When I was seven years old I used to hide in clothing racks.
67. I don't know how to swim :( Please don't question my childhood.
68. After I make a set and publish it, I still edit it about three or four times.
69. I like listening to music loudly.
70. I only like chocolate milk, but I barely drink milk in general.
71. After watching a scary movie, I always regret it. The scary scenes run through my head and I can't shower or sleep in peace. It takes me a month to get over it.
72. I have never finished a Dunkin Donuts muffin in my entire life. Either I get sick of it on the first ten bites or it just crumbles up and I don't feel like eating it.
73. I put on eyeliner everyday.
74. When I was 11 years old, my clique had 13 people in it. We would put members on TB (temporary basis) and then kick them out in two weeks if they didn't improve. Gawd, we were so funny.
75. I haven't gotten sick since two years.
76. I've been sprayed with axe numerous times :/
77. Many people have told me that my face has a mean look, but actually I can be really nice when you get to know me.
78. Everytime I catch something with my hand I get super excited, because it really is rare for me to be able to catch anything.
79. I love prank calling people with my friends :D
80. Whenever people are playing basketball, I'm always scared of getting hit by the ball.
81. I'm scared that I'll fall when getting on an escalator so I always pay attention when I have to step on.
82. Every summer I go to a camp called Camp Mosaic, where we have pool fights, water fights, and glitter fights. It's ahmazingly funnn :)
83. I hate McDonald's. Their food is so greasy and fatty, however, I do love their fries...and their shakes :)
84. I hate it when someone criticizes me. It makes me mad.
85. I want to learn how to do a cartwheel.
86. I can't do a waterfall when someone's looking at me. It makes me laugh.
87. I like those freecreditreport.com commercials. Their songs are hilarious.
88. I actually like brush my teeth for seven minutes.
89. I never keep my phone on loud or silent, it's always on vibrate.
90. I hate Atlanta, Georgia. It makes me mad. There's no pedestrian flow, no sidewalks, no socializing. All they have is highways, McDonald's, and a horrible downtown.
91. I like singing in the shower :)
92. I heart Chinese food.
93. I hate it when people lie about something so obvious, especially in my face.
94. I am not punctual.
95. I love going to parties.
96. I can laugh about something that happened yesterday.
97. I hate it when people think Abercrombie and Hollister are a big deal...it's really nawt. The shirts are only like $20; there's nothing to get excited about and brag like an amateur that you went shopping there.
98. I don't really do anything on Halloween.
99. I hate it when my fingers turn numb; it feels weird.
100. I'm very sarcastic at times.
101. I hate it when the wind makes my hair get stuck to my lip gloss.
102. I love orange and green Skittles.
103. I only go on certain roller coasters, not super crazy and extreme ones.
104. It makes me uncomfortable when people write on their wrists with a pen.
105. I just laugh it off when people call me a blonde or a barbie; I take it as a compliment.
106. Yes, I hold grudges, usually for a long period of time.
107. I hate paper cuts.
108. I can make good brownies :]
109. I'm learning Mandarin in school and it's super hard. Fortunately, my teacher is really gullible.
110. I've never gotten rejected from anything.
111. I hate it when people say "I have four homeworks." Why can't they say four assignments?
112. I love vanilla scented items.
113. I used to chat on AIM a lot, but not anymore. Now it's facebook chat for me.
114. I hate it when I chip a nail and then I have to cut the rest of my nails to the same size.
115. I love traveling in the summer.
116. I have NEVER finished a tube of lip gloss. Never. I just have so many that I never come around to actually finishing one.
117. Even though I know it'll make me wait from being able to drink my beverage, I still shake the bottle of soda and then close it before it explodes...just for fun (:
118. I love writing on dry erase boards, especially with purple Expo markers :)
119. I hate daylight-saving time when you have to move your clocks forward.
120. I can't take surprises; they kill me.
121. I'm always wearing something on my right hand wrist, whether it may be a ponytail holder or a bracelet.
122. Whenever I'm in Algebra I always wonder how quadratic formulas, functions, and polynomials are going to help me in the future.
123. I don't swear a lot, it's too dirty for me.
124. I love the insides of Coach purses. They're so random and cuhyoot!
125. I've never lost my voice even though I scream ah lot.
126. I love it when people argue with me thinking that they're right and then end up being wrong.
127. I can't eat chocolate ice cream. I tend to avoid it, and I really don't know why.
128. Chocolate covered strawberries are love <3
129. I don't put on a lot of make up. I like having more of a natural look on my face.
130. I dislike urban/hip-hop brands like Baby Phat. It's just not my style and that's my opinion; I'm not trying to offend anyone!
131. I strongy believe in karma; it always kicks back.
132. I heart how gay men dress. Who doesn't?
133. I believe the concept of gum is really weird.
134. I don't even dream anymore in my sleep.
135. I don't wear hats very often.
136. I hate the rain; it ruins my hair.
137. I hate it when people on polyvore say that they're Massie in real life. She's just a fictional character!
138. I've never seen a shooting star, but I've seen a rainbow once.
139. I despise getting up in the morning and going to school.
140. Spiders scare me. Ah lot.
141. I hate it when I'm having a conversation with someone and there's just an awkward silence.
142. I love wearing high heels; they make me so much taller.
143. I totally ahdore West Highland white Terriers. If I ever own one I'll name it Coco or Tiffany.
144. I love, love, love flats.
145. Sometimes I can be the most productive person and other times I can be the laziest person.
146. I'm always busy on Saturday.
147. I don't eat breakfast.
148. I like dancing, it's fun.
149. I've never broken any of my body parts.
150. I never eat the first or last slice of a loaf of bread; one of the sides is all crust, which I don't enjoy eating.
151. If I had to choose between a phone that only texts and a phone that only calls then I'd choose the phone that only texts.
152. Black frosting on cake is very unappealing to me.
153. I've always wanted to pull a fire alarm in school.
154. Usually I don't have cereal with milk, I just eat it.
155. I'm a very organized and neat person. It's extremely hard for me to function when things are out of place or just simply messy.
156. I can't draw a soccer ball, I just can't.
157. Sometimes I envision myself as having my own designer brand when I grow up.
158. I don't like almonds, but I like Almond Joy.
159. Somehow, I end up spending money everyday, whether it be $1 or $100.
160. I could look at myself in the mirror all day and not get bored.
161. I'm not much of a musician. The last instrument I played was a flute and I lost interest in it in two weeks.
162. I like making smoothies :D
163. I am not an optimistic person at all. I always think the worst thing that could happen, always.
164. I'm not into that whole "tying your sweater around your waist" thing. It kind of looks weird and it's not really comfortable for me.
165. I've never been in a situation where my life was at risk.
166. I like amusement parks; I don't love them.
167. I get easily aggravated when it takes an elevator a long time to come. I start pushing the button multiple times, even though I know that's not going to help it come any faster.
168. I don't think I'll ever dye or highlight my hair.
169. I like taking black and white pictures better than colored ones. They carry a stronger meaning and look classier.
170. I'm not scared to take risks.
171. I love those aisles that are full of air freshening products and scented candles; they make me happy (:
172. I always keep my nails in good condition.
173. I hate the hiccups; it kind of hurts my throat. However, holding my breath for 15 seconds or taking 7 sips of water actually works for me.
174. I don't like eating apples without the peel.
175. I have never read a Harry Potter book and I never will; they're just too long. To solve that poblem I just watch the movies (:
176. I dislike rap, heavy metal, and punk/rock bands like Panic at the Disco, Green Day, or Cobra Starship. Again, that's just my opinion!
177. I love Subway; I always have roasted chicken breast sandwiches.